Intro


Whether I have a "knack" for finding crazy projects, or they find me is a debate all its own, but the fact remains, for better or worse, I'm pretty much always cooking up some hair-brained scheme or another. The results are often pretty ridiculous and, well, unnecessary, so naturally I thought of putting some of them up here!..


I'm always down to talk about ridiculous stuff! Drop me a line (evensareodds@trswanson.com) if any of the shinys has you so inspired!


Or check out my etsy for s'more of this kinda thing, or my professional web-portfolio for architecture stuff!

Pimped Nerf Gun

Pimped Nerf Gun


So my sister asked for a Nerf gun for Christmas.
Seemed a nice idea for the dorm room, but couldn't help feeling it was a bit boring...


The gift ended up being a couple days late, but I reckon it was worth it.

Everything's completely functional per the original, and it even disassembles and is compatible with other Nerf guns and parts.
Only problem now is I reckon I might need one for myself...


Bootstrap Slider

No comments:

Post a Comment